Wednesday 8 August 2012

Missing you 164 21-3-1995

When dawn downs its curtain of rays,
with its first beam, I miss you.
At vesper when Sun sets in grey,
With its dying last rays, I miss you.

In the Shining blaze of noon,
With each drop of sweat, I miss you.
On a night of full moon,
With its hallowed aura, I miss you

In the heat of May, and chill of December,
and on a rainy July day, I miss you.
On a spring day, and in the cool of November,
With every cool breeze, I miss you.

With every note of my guitar,
When rung out beautifully, I miss you.
With every vision very far,
Where flowers bloom, I miss you.

With every falling drop of shuddering rain,
with fresh smell of drenched earth, I miss you.
With the thundering sound of passing train
whose rhythm pounds with my heart, I miss you.

I miss you darling, Whatever you think,
with my eyes open and when they blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment